Do you want to continue your education and train at the same time?
The Advanced Apprenticeships in Sporting Excellence (AASE) Boxing course is for you! Now in its 7th year, AASE Boxing is an exciting opportunity for all boxers aged 16-18 years affiliated to England Boxing to marry their education and boxing development together.
What can AASE do for you?
– Achieve a Level 3 BTEC diploma – worth up to 420 UCAS points depending on grade achieved.
– Achieve a Level 3 in Excellence in Sporting Performance (Boxing) – worth 40 UCAS points.
– Train with other like minded boxers who want to progress as high as possible.
– Excellent coaching – athlete centred approach.
– Sport science and nutritional package.
– Level 1 England Boxing Coaching Course for free.
– 6 Academies nationally.
– Opportunities to train in camps abroad.
– Gain qualifications specific to the sport industry.
– Follow in the footsteps of many GB boxers.
How can I apply?
Contact Tom Gilbert on Tom.Gilbert@englandboxing.org to book on one of the following trials;
Brighton – 22/04/17
Birmingham – 22/04/17
Liverpool – Information Night – 25/4/17. Trial Day – 30/05/17
Bolton – Date TBC – Late April
Bristol – 19/04/17
Gateshead – Taster Day 28th June, Trial Day Wednesday 31st May